WSBPA High School Varsity Championships
High School Varsity Championships
Check-in will begin on Saturday, February 16th at 9:00 a.m. in the meeting space behind lanes 31-32.
Coaches meeting at 9:15 a.m. / Practice begins at 9:45 a.m. / Competition starts at 10:00 a.m.
Sunday practice begins at 8:45 a.m. and competition restarts at 9:00 a.m.
1. Everyone will bowl 4 games on Saturday moving one pair of lanes to the right after each game. Bowlers starting on lanes 9-10 will bowl their 2nd game on lanes 1-2
2. Everyone will return on Sunday and bowl 3 additional games of qualifications.
3. After the 7 games of qualifications, the field will be cut to the top 4 bowlers in each division.
4. Head-to-head one game matches will then occur: 4th bowls 3rd, winner advances to bowl #2; winner advances to bowl #1 etc. to crown State Champion in each division
5. All competition is scratch
6. Awards ceremony will occur at approximately noon.
7. Make sure you record your scores on your recap sheet after each game, writing legibly
8. Turn in your recap sheet Saturday after the 4th game and again Sunday after the 7th game.
9. Limit of one bowling ball on the rack per bowler.
10. Must keep walkways clear from the concourse into the bowlers’ area
11. Bowlers must adhere to the uniform dress code for the tournament. NO blue jeans or yoga pants are permitted, nor hats, or armbands. Bowlers should be wearing their official shirts from their varsity bowling team.